Answered By: Writing Center
Last Updated: May 01, 2015     Views: 0

A work at a master’s level is called a thesis.  A work at the Ph.D. level can be called a thesis or dissertation.  Depending on the policy of the institution, they call thesis or dissertation differently.  Check the institution in order to present thesis or dissertation correctly. Usually, a thesis or dissertation is indicated within the work. 

Related Topics

Contact Us

The Learning Commons

140 William T. Jerome Library
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
Phone: 419-372-2823
Fax: 419-372-2458