Answered By: Writing Center
Last Updated: Apr 16, 2015     Views: 1

For U.S. you can present the city and state using the two-letter postal abbreviation.  However, if a book was published in other country, you need to address city and country.  If countries have standard abbreviations such as U.K. (United Kingdom), you can use the abbreviations.

For example,

Bowling Green, OH

Washington, DC

Chicago, IL

London, U.K.

Seoul, South Korea

Related Topics

Contact Us

The Learning Commons

140 William T. Jerome Library
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
Phone: 419-372-2823
Fax: 419-372-2458