Answered By: Writing Center
Last Updated: Apr 22, 2015     Views: 1

You must get permission from the owner of a figure, picture, or table.  Also, you must submit your paper with the written permissions.  Even though you are the author of the previous works, you need written permission from the copyright owner. 

Related Topics

Contact Us

The Learning Commons

140 William T. Jerome Library
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403
Phone: 419-372-2823
Fax: 419-372-2458