Answered By: Writing Center
Last Updated: Nov 16, 2015     Views: 0

Titles should be spelled out.  However, civil or military titles such as prof., gov., maj., etc. may be abbreviated.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    The Learning Commons

    140 William T. Jerome Library
    Bowling Green State University
    Bowling Green, OH 43403
    Phone: 419-372-2823
    Fax: 419-372-2458