Q. How do I get an article from a journal issue we don't have. Is that an OhioLink thing?


For articles in journals that we don't own, you need to submit an ILL (that's Interlibrary Loan) request. From the main library page, click on "Borrowing," then follow the link marked, "Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)" to set up an account (if you haven't already) and place your request. 

You'll get an email message when the article is available.

  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2016
  • Views 2
  • Answered By Susannah Cleveland

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0