Q. What's the best way to find recordings of College of Musical Arts performances?


Start in the online catalog with an author search on "Bowling Green State University" with the name of the ensemble appended at the end. For example: Bowling Green State University. Wind Symphony .  When you've located an item, jot down the call number (it'll be in the center and start with something like, RecitalCD...), bring it to the music service desk, and we'll be able to set you up to listen or check it out (if we have two copies of a title, you may borrow it; if we have only one copy, you'll need to use it here in the library).

  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2016
  • Views 10
  • Answered By Susannah Cleveland

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0