Q. I need an article from journal/magazine that's located at the NW Regional Depository. Is it possible to access the journal, or a copy of the article?


If you would like an article from a magazine or journal that is located at the depository, you can request the article through Interlibrary Loan.  Once the request is received, the article will be photocopied or scanned, and sent to you.

If you are a member of the BGSU community, click here to access the library's online request system, ILLiad.  If you are not a local patron, contact your university's or public library's Interlibrary Loan office.  

  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2016
  • Views 10
  • Answered By BGSU Music-Library

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0