Q. I have a friend who accompanied a vocalist's MM recital in May 2003. He is hoping to acquire a copy for his own files. When I was a student here (back


We do house these archives, but the process for acquiring a copy is through Recording Services in the College of Musical Arts. Get in touch with Mark Bunce (419-372-8405 mbunce@bgsu.edu).
  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2016
  • Views 43
  • Answered By Susannah Cleveland

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0