Q. How do I find which volume of a composer's collected works (or complete works) I need?


Look in for the composer's name in Anna Harriet Heyer's Historical sets, Collected Editions, and Monuments of Music: A Guide to their Contents (Music Ref ML113.H52 1980 v.1). All of the published collected works by that composer will be listed; if we own it, the call number (in the M3s) will be written in pencil at the beginning of the description of the edition. Each volume and its contents are listed.
  • Last Updated Jul 26, 2016
  • Views 14
  • Answered By Susannah Cleveland

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0